1. Choose the desired items and add them to the shopping cart.
2. Log in or register as a new user (optional).
3. Confirm the shopping cart.
4. Choose the delivery method.
5. Pay for the goods using the most convenient method.
How to use the e-store
You can add items to your shopping cart by searching for them in the product groups or by using the item search field in which you need to type the part of the name of the desired item e.g. by typing “pisto” all the items which have “pisto“ in the description will be displayed.
You can add the goods you want by clicking „Add to Cart“ button. If you are planning to purchase more items - continue the search. You will see the total amount of the added goods displayed in the shopping cart field. When you decide to buy them click the „View Cart“ button.
You can change the content and the quantity of ordered goods inside the shopping cart. You can change the quantity by typing in the desired amount of items in the “Quantity“ field.
Click the „Buy“ button after checking your shopping cart. If you are a registered user click "Log in and send", if you want to register click the "Register" button.
If you would like to register click the „Register“ button. Choose: "Natural person" - if you are buying as an individual or "Legal entity"- if you are buying as a company representative. You must fill out all the fields marked with an asterisk since they are required for the delivery of the item and for providing the invoice. This will make your next purchases much more convenient since you will not need to fill out the contact details required for the delivery of the goods. You will be informed about the successful registration via email.
If you do not want to register with our e-store you can shop as a guest. Simply add the items to the shopping cart. View the cart and click the "Buy" button. Fill out the details required for ordering and the delivery of the goods. Read and agree to the Buying -selling regulations. Choose your preferred delivery method. Choose your preferred payment method.
3. Shopping cart confirmation
After creating your shopping cart and clicking "Edit" you will be taken to the main shopping cart page of the e-store. If you need to make the necessary changes and click the „Buy" button.
After confirming the shopping cart you will be taken to the delivery method choice page. The e-store provides three delivery methods:
1. Item delivery via DPD delivery service courier “Home delivery”;
2. Item pick up from the UAB „Heradas“ store in Kedainiai, J.Basanaviciaus 91a.
3. Item delivery via DPD delivery service courier to one of the DPD Pick Up points “Delivery to post machine”. Select your preferred pick up point form the list.
You can pay for the goods in the e-store using these methods:
1. Payment through paysera.lt system - the payment is carried out using the Customer's online banking system.
2. Payment at the store - after placing the order the Customer pays in cash at the store located in Kedainiai, J. Basanaviciaus 91a.
3. Payment through the courier - after placing the order the Customer pays in cash to the courier when the goods are delivered.
The customer is obliged to pay for the order in 12 hours since its confirmation. We start preparing the shipment only after receiving the payment for the goods. If the customer does not pay for the good in 12 hours the order is cancelled.
6. How to change the item delivery address?
Any customer can create multiple delivery addresses. Every time you shop you can choose another delivery address from your address list. You can do that very easily:
- In your account go to „Edit account information“;
- In the „Edit addresses“ list create an additional address or access one of your already created addresses;
- Tick „default address“;
- Click „Next“.
Your address has been successfully updated.